The WVU Career Services Center is hiring a Public Relations/Advertising Intern
Public Relations/Advertising Intern
The WVU Career Services Center helps prepare WVU students and alumni at all levels of the career development process, to include major and career selection, resume and professional document review, job search coaching, mock interviews, and networking skills. The Center also connects students and alumni with employment opportunities through on-campus career fairs and interviews as well as online job posting and networking sites. The intern will report to the Assistant Director.
The Public Relations/Advertising Intern will be a key player in developing, implementing, and evaluating outreach and communication strategies to students and employers. They will bring a new and creative approach to the information we provide students with the goal of increasing student awareness and use of our services.This internship is unpaid.
- Assist with the planning and execution of career fairs and events
- Help develop marketing strategies to increase employer and student participation in career fairs and events
- Create promotional materials for career fairs, seminars, and other special events
- Evaluate and make recommendations for improved use of social media
- Research and report market trends in hiring practices and across industries to CSC administrators
- Other duties as assigned
- Exhibit excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have an aptitude for technology and online networking sites
- Applicant must behave professionally, be self-motivated, responsible, dependable and punctual
Hours: 8-10 hours per week
Interested students should submit a resume on MountaineerTRAK (www.myinterfase.com/wvu/student)
View More Posts >>