Engauge is looking for an energetic, digital-minded individual for the position of Social Engagement Manager within the Social Marketing Team that is led by the Vice President of Social Marketing. The position will reside in the Pittsburgh office and report to the Director of Social Marketing in Atlanta.
Our Social Engagement Manager will play the role of social strategist. As a strategist, this person will lead the planning and execution of all social marketing accounts in Pittsburgh, including channel and content planning, identification and engagement with key bloggers, influencers and brand advocates, as well as day-to-day community management. This candidate will act both publicly and internally as a key representative and thought leader for Engauge’s Social Marketing practices.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated leader with a track record of expertise in the digital and social space. The candidate will have an insatiable desire to learn and explore emerging technology trends, and will be confident in his or her ability to make a statement regarding the direction of social marketing.
The ideal candidate for this position possesses a proven and established expertise in the realm of social marketing.
- Be a leader and trusted consultant to the client and internal Engauge team.
- Work with the social marketing team to envision the future and understand the present in unique ways.
- Represent Engauge in the Northeast through speaking opportunities.
- Create social strategy for clients and work with strategy, planning and account management to align it with overall marketing strategy.
- Identify distinct roles and purposes for social channels.
- Drive strategic thought and approach to each channel.
- Create blogger and influencer outreach plans.
- Work with Creative and Planning to write brand voice/tone documents.
- Identify key learnings and insights from monthly reports and development of KPI’s.
- Work with Social Engagement Coordinator to develop response matrix and plan and post/maintain messaging calendar.
- Work with Social Engagement Coordinator to actively monitor and participate in relevant real-time conversations about the brand.
- Execute program for blogger outreach and influencer social engagement.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key online influencers to generate positive coverage for clients.
Requirements / Skill Sets:
- Three to five years experience in social and/or digital marketing.
- Well-executed personal digital footprint in social channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blogs, Pinterest, and/or other communities and mobile platforms.
- Track record of successful blogger outreach and day-to-day engagement in social channels.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Naturally motivated and self-directed.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Project management experience
- Proficient strategic and analytical thinking skills.
- Effective delegation skills.
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
- Passion for networking, relationship building, and working with different disciplines across the agency.
- Social monitoring and analysis tool experience a must.
- Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Digital photography experience a plus.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject reading Social Engagement Manager-Pittsburgh.
View More Posts >>