Engauge is looking for an energetic, digital-minded individual for the position of Social Engagement Coordinator within the Social Marketing Team that is led by the Vice President of Social Marketing. The position will reside in the Pittsburgh office and report to the Social Engagement Manager.
Our Social Engagement Coordinator will be critical to the day-to-day success of the social marketing team. They will work closely with the Social Engagement Manager to execute and manage all social marketing accounts in Pittsburgh, including channel set-up, posting, engaging, and overall management. The Coordinator will work closely with the Manager to identify and vet key influencers and brand advocates. The ideal candidate will support the Manager by helping to identify local opportunities to represent social marketing both publicly and internally and will have significant input into the marketing materials needed for those efforts.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated leader with experience in the digital and social space. The candidate should have an insatiable desire to learn and explore emerging technology trends.
- Be a leader be proactive and look for new ways to support and ensure success of the team.
- Work with the social marketing team to envision the future and understand the present in unique ways.
- Look for and recommend new and interesting ways for Engauge to represent its social expertise in the Northeast.
- Drive strategic thought and approach to each channel.
- Work with Manager to develop plans and response matrices.
- Write and finalize messaging copy, working with creative in development of brand voice and tone.
- Post and maintain messaging calendar.
- Actively monitor and participate in relevant real-time conversations about the brand.
- Escalate community questions/concerns.
- Develop best practices observed from working across multiple clients.
- Support analyst in pulling monthly reporting metrics.
- Support blogger outreach and influencer social engagement assist with identifying influencers and establishing/maintaining relationships
Requirements / Skill Sets:
- One-two years experience in social and/or digital marketing
- Well-executed personal digital footprint in social channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blogs, Pinterest, and/or other communities and mobile platforms.
- Experience with day-to-day engagement in social channels.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Naturally motivated and self-directed.
- Proficient analytical thinking skills.
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
- Passion for networking, relationship building, and working with different disciplines across the agency.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject reading Social Engagement Coordinator-Pittsburgh.
View More Posts >>