Join our social engagement team for summer 2012. You’ll work from the American Red Cross’s Digital Operations Center, learning how social engagement works within a large nonprofit organization.
Over the course of the summer you will:
- Help launch a brand new social engagement certification course
- Help manage our brand new digital disaster volunteers
- Learn how to use Radian6, be responsible for creating the daily social media update
- Engage with Red Cross stakeholders via the social web
- Create and curate content for the 9 official social platforms Red Cross participates in
Are you right for this internship?
- Can demonstrate good judgment, interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for mastering new software platforms quickly
- Experience with database management
- Has basic knowledge of Red Cross mission, service areas
- Participates in social communities personally
- Ability to stay organized while handling several projects at once
Contact Wendy Harman at firstname.lastname@example.org, include your resume, links to your social presence, and a short note about how your qualifications match our needs. Stipend or housing is not offered as part of this internship.
For more information about the internship, visit http://blog.redcross.org/internship.
View More Posts >>